- Produce high-quality cannabis flower for medical use, and support research on the medical benefits of cannabis.
- Implement and maintain sustainable waste facilities that integrate the informal waste sector
- Re-evaluate existing community structures, re-design and implement sustainable community solutions with the main focus on individual growth, recycling, waste and housing industries.
- Practice and support sustainable building models, re-design existing residential and business properties to green eco sustainable structures.
- build community support and SME sustainable business funding program
Be a positive influence on the economy and support sustainable growth through, integrated community development, sustainable waste solutions, and medical cannabis cultivation.
Contribute to economic growth in South Africa through social upliftment and sustainable practices.